2.2
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Jet.com has the worst service. I ordered my daughter a swingset for her birthday from this company solely on the fact the delivery estimate was August 1st-4th.

I checked on the status a couple days later and it said it wouldn't arrive until the end of the month. I spoke with them and they said it was accidentally placed as a regular delivery but was supposed to be freight. It was misleading the customer. I was able to get a $50 credit for my trouble.

The delivery shows up August 4th. Yay! But it was severely damaged by a fork truck. The driver from Pilot said we need to refuse the order so he can start shipping it back, so we refused it.

I call Jet to inform them of my damaged package. They inform me that because I refused the order, I have to wait for the product to arrive to them and they would issue me a refund in 10-15 business days after that. I asked why they can't replace the order and they said they have no replacement system set up yet. I was not happy.

I spoke with Spencer S who is the only person who has a clue there and he was very nice. He was able to get a refund expedited and a $150. Okay, better than nothing, honestly Amazon would've given me the playset by now for free for this trouble. So I get the refund today.

Great! I can maybe get my kids playset here before school. I go to order it on Jet with their $150 only to see the price of the swingset is suddenly $100 more than when I originally ordered it. I call Jet to see if they can do a simple price adjustment so I can order it from the price I had originally purchased it, THEN take out the $150 in credits.

They said NO! They said I am getting for less than originally, $30 less, once you figure in the price increase. So my trouble is worth $30 to this company? How about my daughter's birthday when her swingset came busted up.

How about the rude service from the majority of the customer service reps I called. Expect this review everywhere.

Share! This is not how customers should be treated.

Product or Service Mentioned: Backyard Discovery Swing.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments