3.0

I recently ordered a very reasonably-priced 32 oz.bottle of Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar with free 2-day shipping (purchased on Feb 2, 2016).

I used an AMEX gift card and made a single attempt to use a coupon. The order was refused because my account was 'suspended' and it was suggested that I may have attempted numerous times to use coupon codes (which is not true). There is no acceptable reason for the refusal of my order and the lack of follow-through by the company may indicate false advertising or a possible error with the price/shipping cost of the item and an unwillingness to keep their word.

I was not given any clear explanation for this in my several attempts to contact the company.This was my first time purchasing through Jet.com and it will certainly be my last time if this is how their business is conducted.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of braggs organic apple cider vinegar from Jet and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jet to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jet?

Comments